Friday, September 29, 2006

I Love Caramel Sundaes

As was evident last night when I joined my roomies for a caramel sundae from McDonalds. Mmmmm ... caramel.

Well, this week has been pretty uneventful, although in one tutorial I think I more or less learned how to write a law exam (in the context of my contracts class, anyway).

It seems like when you have a question asked, you don't actually answer it. Actually, what you do, is answer all facets of it ... you work through all the sides ... it's like a big if then algorithm, for those who have programmed before. This has cleared away another veil in the fogginess of first year law.

I bought a ticket for the first year formal. I'm sitting with a bunch of people that are also going to be going solo (since Jason isn't going to come out for one day, just to turn around again and go home for Thanksgiving with me). Should be fun. I already have that fancy shirt from the wedding, so I should be set.

This afternoon is the LSA softball tourney, which I think I'm going to watch (not play ... I will drink and make a fool of myself infront of classmates, but playing softball infront of them is just crossing a line in dignity).

I've got some reading to do, though (surprise, surprise).

No comments: