Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ooooh - I Found Another One

Law Students/Potential Law Students - BOOKMARK THIS PAGE:

http://dictionary.law.com/

This is like Dictionary.com, but you can put in either legal words, or LEGAL PHRASES.

How sharp is that? I love it! Looks like I won't need a legal dictionary until, perhaps, exam time! As long as I've got internet, I'm hooked up.

Another tip: For Criminal Law and Tort Law we had to buy packages from the bookstore of materials prepared by our Profs. These came in printed version, wrapped in plastic, triple hole punched, but not bound. Most people put them into duotangs or binders, but I took mine to Staples and had them spiral bound and had a clear plastic cover put on the front and back. People in my class have so far remarked that they're going to do it as well, as it makes for super easy handling of these notes, and they should stand up better than in a binder. It was $10.00 for the two to be done at Staples.

No comments: