Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Oh Boy

So, yesterday was a good day all in all. Went to class, hit the gym, got lots done ... and then .... AND THEN ... I went to the Caveat Lector's (law student newspaper) fundraiser at Winston's Pub. This is where it all unraveled.

It was called a fireside chat, and was designed to be a forum for upper year students to tell us first year students how it is. It definitely was that, but unfortunately, there was an unlimited flow of beer for a few hours. YIKES.

Suffice it to say that I saw some interesting sides to many people. Some fun, some scary, some creepy, some annoying. It was all entertaining.

Oh law students, how we love ourselves sooooo much. It really does become endearing after awhile. I think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The question really is - what side did people see of you????

Lisa Hutch said...

All of the above - I'm sure. THE SUPER REAL QUESTION is ... of course ... what side of me would a reasonable person have seen? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Nobody says LOL :|

Lisa Hutch said...

I bet $1M that the last comment was JMR.