Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yay, I Have Internet at Home!!

You should all see an increase in my net frequency from now on, and I finally have the ability to surf for pleasure guilt free (and while that statement may sound rather suspect, I stand by it). While at school, I felt, due to the limited internet time that I had, that I had better make the most of it - and actually stick to something school related.

YAY! Now I can surf more systematically through all my blogger favourites (and catch up on my gossip ... GOSH I've fallen behind on all that).

School was pretty good today. There are still some books that aren't in the bookstore yet (specifically, our pocket criminal code book), which is frustrating. I have yet to find a really great lunch to buy on campus. I had pasta today, which wasn't BAD, but it took FOREVER to order, as they make it to order. Won't be standing in that line again, it's deceptive, because even if it's short, it takes far too much of my life away from me.

With the arrival of our internet come that arrival, also, of cable TV (WOO HOO). I'm watching the season finale of Big Brother tonight, and am oh so content, curled up in my sweats with my laptop.

Sigh.

Utter contentment (not total, since I'd need J here for that , wink wink).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the laptop!! AND my Dish network.

Glad your all connected.