Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Bought This Book Today:

Understanding Property - A Guide to Canada's Property Law by: Marjorie L Benson, Marie-Ann Bowden.

I can't find a picture of the cover, but it's navy and yellow.

Marie-Ann Bowden is actually a prof here at the U of S, I have her for the first time today for Legal Reading/Writing.

According to upper year law students, this book is GOLDEN for understanding the first year property course. I figured I'd take any help that I can get. It's rather expensive (cough, I almost choked when I bought it), but I think it'll be worth it, especially since I'd like to (maybe) get into Intellectual Property eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have photocopied it...much cheaper! If you haven't highlighted it, you still can.

Lisa Hutch said...

Wouldn't that be funny - photocopying the PROPERTY book - I love it!