Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oh How Hard it Is!

Jason came to Saskatoon this weekend, and we had tons of fun for the short amount of time that he was here.

We went to the Yard and Flagon pub on Broadway for wings and beer (pretty darn good wings, might I add), we had sushi at Sushiro (had good ambience for a sushi place, but apparently we're sushi snobs, and feel like we'll have to try another sushi place in Saskatoon before we dub it "the one"). We went to the new Galaxy movie theatres downtown, and saw the Jet Li movie Fearless. I usually love Jet Li movies - and this one fell short of the standard as I see it.

The movie theatre was packed in a way that I haven't seen in forever. When we got into the actual theatre, and saw how AWESOME the seats were, we kind of understood. This new theatre definitely has all the bells and whistles.

We also walked along the railway bridge, and up and down the river, enjoying the golden sun on what I HOPE isn't one of the last beautiful days of fall. That's a picture of Jason on the bridge, and a picture, from the bridge, of downtown Saskatoon. That's when that batteries in my camera died. Unfortunate, since it was absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. Breathtaking. All that jazz.

I got a library card today, and got a few books out. I'm surprised at how easy it was, and FREE! HELLO! Free library cards, what a novel concept. I'm super impressed.

Now, I just have four days of school left before I get to go home again. I CAN'T wait.

My sisters should be moving today, into their new place. They'll be rooming with our cousin in Calgary. I'm so excited for them to have a girly pad to call their own.

In terms of law school, on Friday I went out to the LSA Softball tournament to support our team (each section and year has a team). I cheered them on while they rocked out on the ball field. Definitely a fun event, and something that I would recommend going to. There was a walking pub crawl afterwards, which I didn't partake in, but I can't wait to hear the stories tomorrow.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get my butt out of bed to hit the gym early.

OH - and I've decided that I LOVE the Three Days Grace song Animal I Have Become. LOVE IT! Love it to the point where it gets stuck in my head - without my having listened to it. That's true love, I think.

No comments: