Wednesday, September 13, 2006

An Interesting Morning Already

This morning, in Saskatoon (as you can see by my Weather Network Button), it is thunderstorming like crazy. After I had showered and was getting dressed in my room, there was a huge crack of thunder, then all the power went out. How lucky am I that I wasn't still in the shower? I know it's silly, but those Bloody Mary stories that I heard about as a kid still haunt me when I'm in dark bathrooms with big mirrors. No other mirrors will do it to me, but bathroom mirrors .... shudder. So ... I'm thinking that I'll have to buy a lottery ticket this morning, since I'm so lucky.

The power was still out as I drove to school, all the traffic lights in our area were out, luckily people were handling it just fine.

Also, I'm one spoiled girl. My Parents bought me a plane ticket home this weekend. YAY! No driving, and I get to see my Hubby, Family, and my cute little house! I'm pretty excited, and take full notice of how spoiled I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, You are so silly, I used to do the bloody Mary thing too. I remember one time when I was in Grade 1, some girls turned off the light in the bathroom and started saying bloody Mary, bloody Mary.... and I was on the toilet, freaked out ran out of the bathroom pulling up my pants.