Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Should be a Good Summer

Still waiting to hear from U of C (oh puh-lease, puh-lease, puh-lease let me get a transfer).

Love my new job. I'm actually learning a lot, and I really like working on the hardware side of things. I get to answer the help desk line, and go visit people at their computers to help them make everything work. My co-workers are pretty awesome and helpful too - which makes a HUGE difference.

I found a nice secret little parking spot that's about a 10 minute walk from the hospital, so my mornings have been starting with nice saunters in the sunshine. I'm a happy camper.

Went to a friend's baby shower on Saturday, and had a great Mother's day with my MUM on Sunday. The fam went to Nakoda Lodge for brunch. We've been for brunch there before, and with a reservation we usually walk right in ... but on Sunday, with a 12:00 reservation, we were in line (in the rainy, cold, overcast weather) until 1:00. I'm not sure what was going on, whether they overbooked, or what the case was ... but it was chaos, and really unsatisfactory. We were seated in a back room where we missed out on the Aboriginal dancing display.

I've been hitting the gym, eating healthy, and I play soccer again tonight. Hopefully the blizzard pudge starts coming off like crazy!!!

No comments: