Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I swear ... soon, soon I'll get back into the swing of blogging.

Things to Report:

I like my new job.
I'm back into playing soccer, I'm trying dodgeball for the first time, and I've been hitting the gym regularly ... all of which, in combination with trying to eat healthy, has left me rather exhausted lately.
We got our marks back for school, so my transcripts have been requested to be sent to the U of C ... the final step in my transfer application. The only stressful thing left right now is waiting to hear about the transfer. AURGH! Jason and I are in total stasis until we hear about whether I'm going back to Saskatoon in the fall (i.e. and whether he can come with me), or whether I get to stay at home. Sigh. Hopefully I find out sooner rather than later.

No comments: