Monday, December 18, 2006

Property Exam Day

I have four huge flowcharts already, and I'm doing one more before I leave the house this morning. That equates to craziness in my books. Once I got going, the studying wasn't too bad. It's -20 here this AM, but it's supposed to get up to -8 (yay), so I'm going to try and hold off with the leaving the house thing ... see if I get lucky (worked last time).

After today, there's only one more exam holding me back from Christmas at home. Yup ... that's exactly how I feel about my Criminal exam, and it's hard not to be bitter. It's a roadblock to my happiness (slightly melodramatic, I know).

I just wanted to mention what a Godsend the book "Understanding Property: A Guide to Canada's Property Law" by: Marjorie L. Benson & Marie-Ann Bowden is (Bowden is a prof of mine). This thing has seriously gotten me through property so far, and will probably continue to do so after the break. It's seriously expensive, though. Get a used copy if you can.

And ... personal property connections, here I come!

No comments: