Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Actually Kind of Like ...

... the Constitutional class so far ... Division of Powers is pretty interesting. Starting the class out with the "Persons" cases is a good way to endear the subject to me, but on the whole, I've liked learning about how the Canadian government works. I suppose if you were a PoliSci undergrad, it could be a little boring ... lucky for me that I'm not (I guess).

I like how the vocabulary attached to the subject sounds in my head; pith and substance, interjurisdictional immunity, paramountcy, necessarily incidental, patriation, secession ... I love it all.

I also really like flowcharts. I'm making one right now for my Constitutional class, and it seems to really be making me get into the grit of the subject. It's so funny how you think you know something, or a lot of somethings, until you actually sit down and put it all together.

Both of my roomies went to school to study, so lucky me, I'm sitting at home in my sweats, taking up the entire kitchen in my Constitutional craze.

They're plowing the parking lot of the townhome complex, and I can't wait to go get my car that's parked on the street and slip it into the newly smooth parking stall.

Sigh.

Time for lunch.

No comments: