Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ahhhhhh ... Home Sweet Home

I'm home. I love it.

I finished writing my Criminal exam yesterday, and it was kind of weird. I didn't prepare as much as I did for the other exams, but I almost feel better about it, which worries me (perhaps I didn't know enough to be worried).

I went to Louis' after the test, with tons of people from law, had a pint, and then went for dinner to my Auntie Dona's ... got to see my cousin Mike, which was pretty awesome. Then ... zipped home, grabbed my bags, and got driven to the airport where I flew home.

Ahhhhh.

I have a dentist appointment this morning, and I'm baking with my Mom tonight ... think I'll try and hit the gym in between (oh how I've missed my own gym).

Goals for me, for the two weeks that I'm home ... crack through the Pro-Bono books that I've brought home, and start thinking about a summer job, make sure I have one, secure it up (maybe it's already a little too late to secure anything legally related?).

We'll see.

AND ... personal goals include seeing as many of my friends as possible. I've got a list, we'll see if I can get through it.

No comments: