Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Constitutional Final Tomorrow

And ... I'm already packing 'er in. Yup ... that's right. It's about 7PM here, and I'm going to bed. I haven't been sleeping great the last few nights, and my stomach was giving me problems today (physical manifestations of exam stress and anxiety, I'm sure), so I'm giving myself a head start and hopefully I'll get enough zzzz's before the biggest exam I write this month.

I casually went through all of my notes today, and finished the final touches on my flowcharts, printed everything out that I want to take into the exam with me (they are open book), and I'm feeling pretty good (perhaps in a naive way, but nevertheless). I looked at a few practice exams, and as I was reading them, I was picking out issues and picturing which cases they went with already ... so tomorrow I'm going to sit down and write out responses to them, just to get into the exam frame of mind (exam isn't until 2PM).

I miss my Husband ... today is his Birthday and it sucks not being able to be there with him. BUT ... I will be home one week from tomorrow. Colour me excited.

I just read on the U of S e-noticeboard that we get our open memos back on Friday. I don't know if I want mine back (well ... obviously I do). But I seriously have NO idea how I did on it. I tried pretty hard, but seriously, after spending a certain amount of time on 12 pages of double spaced typing, I just couldn't really read it anymore. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now, we'll see on Friday ... although, I can't see myself making a special trip to school just to pick up the memo. Probably, I'll get it on Monday then. Well ... maybe it isn't a great idea to pick it up RIGHT before my property exam .... just in case .... maybe I'll make a special trip on Friday (could always hit the gym too).

It was so warm here today, I had to zip out quickly to return some library books, and I didn't even take a coat - I KNOW! In Saskatchewan in December!

I can't wait to go home for Christmas, but I'm trying to compartmentalize my excitement so that I can try and focus on my friggin' exams.

I'm going to have to think about Christmas shopping, too. It'll be fun to buy something other than groceries and printer cartridges for once. These last few months have flown by, and I've forgotten that all I've been doing is school, visiting with Jason when I can, gym, yoga, and sleep. That's it. (except for the 3 times I went drinking ... that was pretty fun). Oh - and reading. I've read a few books, I always read right before bed, and I've definitely read some beaut's this semester. Next semester may be too busy. I'm going to have to remember to bring my suit back with me, for our moots (FUUUN!).

Anyway, I'm going to try and calm my anxiety ridden body into a semblance of peace and order (heh heh heh, but not good government ... POGG joke for those that have ever looked at constitutional law, and YES, I'm embarrassed that I just made that joke, leave me alone).

Good night!

No comments: