Monday, September 22, 2008

25% Done This Week

Is it bad that I'm already using percentage count-downs to motivate myself? Not sure if it's the infamous 3L apathy setting in, the onset of colder-than-I'd-prefer fall weather, or my exhaustion ... but the percentage count-downs are most certainly necessary already.

I even resorted to breakfast-for-dinner tonight. Can't be motivated for anything, except school (which actually is mostly OK). Got all my reading done for International Trade Law today, which is a feat for me (did up my CANS and everything). ADR was pretty great tonight, but 7-10:00 is a tough time slot when you go ALL THE WAY to 10:00. AND NOW ... to think about tackling tomorrow when all I want to do is curl up with some hot chocolate and a blanket, and watch something good on TV, and then go to bed.

Oh well, at least getting ready for tomorrow doesn't take that long. I like to get organized before Tuesdays and Thursdays so that I can just roll out of bed and keep on rolling out the door without having to process too many brainwaves.

On a side-note ... I <3 my dishwasher. Still making me happy. We've been really good lately at keeping on top of our kitchen, and it honestly grants me serenity. Doesn't take much, non?

No comments: