Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wow ... And ... I'm Ready For a Post

So ... I had a pretty good weekend, got to have dinner with friends in various B-Day celebrations, read Harry Potter, which my Mom pre-ordered for me and had delivered to my house early Saturday morning, and got to spend some QT with the fambily.

And ... now the chaos ensues.

We've begun to get ready for the move to Saskatoon, and my stress levels are already rising.

We've looked into some accommodation possibilities, I've made trips to the bank, and I'm trying to secure some moving boxes so that we can start packing up this entire house. I'm dreading all of it.

Also, I want to make sure that I'm able to spend some time with all my friends that I'll be (more or less) leaving behind for 2 years.

So much to do, so little time.

I'm going to have to make a list. I have clothes that I want tailored, shoes I need fixed, stuff I need recycled/given away/thrown out, a moving truck to book (which is hard to do without knowing where we'll be living, so this is causing me some stress).

AND ... I skipped soccer tonight because I'm feeling drained. I know. Soccer would make me feel better, I hear all of you, but I'm just drained. I'm going to have to call and offer some apologies tomorrow.

I got to go to the spa on Friday with my Mom, had a facial and a massage, and the facial has given me a friggin rash on my face. I'm still a little too upset to write about it.

I've been trying to figure out the balloting process, as well. I've picked all my classes, but there are some finer details regarding the balloting process that I need to have clarified for me by the College of Law. Hopefully tomorrow at work won't be quite so busy, and I'll be able to place the call to SK (actually, I don't even know if I'm allowed to make long distance calls - I'll have to ask about that one).

I also want to get my resume ready for the October summer job postings that will inevitably come up far too fast once school starts.

Sigh.

Been doing a lot of sighing lately. I can't wait for September when the sighing can take a break.

No comments: