Sunday, October 22, 2006

Everything is Bleak, It's the Middle of the Night

I'm listening to Music @ Work by the Tragically Hip ... my title is a lyric (in case anyone is worried about whether everything is REALLY bleak etc.).

I finally put my i-pod software onto my laptop, and put some more music onto my i-pod (and took off the Amanda Marshall songs that have been driving me nuts). As I was updating my software, I started browsing through podcasts for the first time. I'd love to subscribe to a few, but how does one know if the podcast is worth listening to? I googled up a couple of podcast review sites, but they didn't seem to be that helpful to me.

I am still sick, but I think I'm on the upswing (although my cough doesn't sound like it). Jason visited this weekend, which was blissful. Due to my lack of energy, we mostly couched about. It was heavenly. We watched a crazy movie: "The Squid and The Whale", directed by Noah Baumbach (the same dude that authored "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou", along with Wes Anderson who's work I LOVE).

The movie was kind of (good) weird, and now after having read a little bit about it, I think I understand it a little bit better. If you're interested, you can follow the link on the movie's title.

Tomorrow I only have one class, so I plan on doing a bunch of reading, and doing more research for my Pro Bono project.

Nothing else is too exciting, although I already moved one of the books from my "Want to Read" list to my "Just Read" list, which are new features on my sidebar, at the bottom. Yay me.

I'm starving right now, going to go get food.

No comments: