Monday, October 02, 2006

Gobble, Gobble, Here I Come!

I am so excited. I just found out today that this Thursday, I have only one class (yup, it seems like we law students are barely in school). My class on Thursday ends at 11:30, so if I skip the formal, I could be home in Calgary by suppertime.

A dilemma, for a second or two, and then my decision is made. Calgary ... here I come. I am so excited.

As for missing the formal, I am disappointed, as it is supposed to be an absolute blast, and all about first years. It's a shame to miss out on, but I REALLY miss my family, and my home. I figure that it will be awhile before I get (essentially) a five day weekend, but there will be more social events to partake in.

It will be a super spesh (as my Dad would say, as in special) weekend as it's my parent's 29th wedding anniversary on Sunday October 8th (yikes), and my Brother-in-Law's b-day on Monday, the 9th. Lots to celebrate in addition to the Gobble Gobble.

Also - I got a Christmas present already for my little sister. She'll love it. I can barely keep it a secret. OR ... maybe it will be a b-day gift. Hard to tell. Here in Saskatoon it will wait until the day when she gets to open it. OH MAN is it ever the best. MOO HA HA HA HA (that's my evil laugh, in case anyone was wondering).

No comments: