Friday, October 13, 2006

I Spent Two Hours on the Phone Last Night

... with Sasktel over the continuing saga of internet/digital TV problems that we've been having.

Needless to say, I haven't had the internet, and I haven't been happy about it.

Looks like there is a KNOWN PROBLEM that they try to have their tech support fix by fudging the configuration. They're testing a patch right now to fix the problem. I can't believe that it has taken close to 20 phone calls and about 4 home visits (today will be #5) to fix this.

Unbelieveable.

OR - we could switch to Shaw, which is booking into December for installation.

BRUTAL.

Class was good today, the memo fever is in full swing.


BUT - I'm going to take advantage of this library time and get some work done - hopefully when I get home there's actually an internet connections, and I can elaborate on some VERY interesting happenings here at the U of S Faculty of Law.

No comments: