Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Final Week as an Official Stay at Home Wife

Although, it feels like I'm never home!

I haven't written on here in a few days, since I've been out of town for a couple of them ... we went to Jason's home town for his Mom's B-day. It was great getting to see everyone, and spending some time with them before I jet off to Saskatoon.

Also, Jason got back from his week long fishing trip off the coast of BC (we invited friends over last night for our first taste from his fishing bounty ... poached up some halibut with white wine and lemon pepper ... mmmm).

I've been busy sewing (finally made that windowseat cover), cleaning, and packing for my big move. Kristin (sister) and I got to hit West Edmonton Mall (for the quickest shopping trip ever, since we ended up leaving Calgary way later than planned due to a tiny indisposition on my part. Okay, okay, I was a little hungover, but I blame it on Julie (my other sister), who made me go out with her and made me have a good time.

I've gotten my orientation package by e-mail, so I now know when all my classes are, who's teaching them, and what I'm supposed to do on my first day of school. Things are shaping up. Now all I have to do is WIN A PARKING PASS in the lottery. Ahhh ... send me your winning vibes!

So ... I just discovered one of the COOLEST THINGS EVER! I was typing in the URL for my blog, and since it usually comes up in the history partway through, I just hit down and enter. I must not have hit down, and only "lisa" was typed, and guess what came up? A FREAKIN' NASA PAGE about Laser Interferometer Space Antenna.

Yeah ... that's right ... my name is an ancronym for something SUPER COOL! People who know me would marvel at how appropriate this is, since before I switched my degree to Computer Science, I was an Astrophysics major.

No comments: