Thursday, August 17, 2006

Heavenly

That's about how what I think about being off work. Over the last few days, while I would have been at work, I've had the opportunity to:

-Go for coffee with a friend
-Go for lunch with my sister
-Hit the gym with my Mom everyday
-Take all our bottles to the bottle depot
-Actually RETURN a Blockbuster movie the day after we rented it (this pretty much has NEVER happened before, so it's definitely worth a mention)
-Take clothes to the dry cleaner that have been sitting in a pile on my floor for OVER A YEAR
-Go for lunch with my Husband
-Shop for clothes --bought two pairs of $30 jeans from Jacob, a couple of shirts etc.
-Watch Dr. Phil and Ellen
-Do all the laundry in our house
-Make the bed every morning
-Wash my car

AND MORE!

I've been on the go pretty much everyday so far, and am looking forward to slowing it down a little ... especially since I don't think I've been drinking enough water - I'm fighting a headache this evening. BUT ... ALAS ... the plans are only beginning. I have breakfast plans and a party at my gym on Saturday, a family brunch on Sunday, and my sister's b-day is on Tuesday.

Ah ... the life of a socialite is never dull!!!

No comments: