Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Fall Shopping List

1. Jeans (like crazy). I'm still working out which kind these will be.
2. Kimono Dress. I like this one from Target online (and only $29.99): Paul & Joe Kimono Dress - Ebony
3. One more dress (since "the dress" is supposedly the item of the season). I like this one that I saw at target online (and only $34.99): Isaac Mizrahi Garden Dress - Chocolate
4. One pair of absolutely frivolous shoes. I'm thinking something red, and something in a sling-back. Something like these Steve Maddens, but less expensivo:
These ones from Target don't look too bad, the Mossimo® Piper Cork Wedge- Cognac AND ... they're only $24.99.
5. A pair of Greta Suede Skimmers from Keds in Black Camo (I freakin' love these shoes):

6. Some billowy girly blouses, things that are layerable ... Forever 21 Style. I'll probably load up there.
7. 1 AWESOME wool turtleneck. I wore one out from J. Crew, and I need it's follow-up rendition. I want a wider neck, and a dark grey colour would be nice. Not form fitting, but flattering.
8. 2 pairs cas' pants that aren't jeans. Not sure on these ones yet.
9. 2 SUPER COMFY skirts ... I'm thinking jersey, flow-y, and long.
10. Some solid basic T's - Gap or American Apparel style.
11. One of those sweaters with a ridiculously low neck-line, so that it can be layered with pieces underneath.
12. As many camis with build-in bras as I can get my hands on.
13. Some more sweat pants that don't look like sweat-pants ... Lululemon knock-offs in all probability.

That's all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

galarza said...

love the kimono dress & the shoes. i actually tried the shoes on in black over the wkend, but of course, they didnt have my size.

good luck with your ongoing jean saga...