Friday, August 04, 2006

AAAAAaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd .... Done.

I am officially unemployed, and like a jerk I woke up before 8:00 AM. Guess I'll have to work my way into the sleep-till-noon mode that I am so looking forward to.

I can't believe what an amazing send-off I received from my colleagues. I was spoiled beyond reason, and got the farewell of a rockstar. I'm going to miss Charlene, Bill, Iva and Janelle far too much (everyone else as well, but these guys were my main posse). I think more than I even realize right now, and while I'm happy about my decision to move on, and excited about what's to come ... I'm operating on a subtle gear of melancholy that came on when I realized that it's the day-to-day team interaction that I'm really going to miss.

Sigh.

Now ... to focus on the jean search, wait for my registration package, and hopefully work-out a little before school starts.

No comments: