Tuesday, August 22, 2006

As Off Track as Possible ...

... but come September, I'll be straight to business. I promise. No more crazy ramblings about how AWESOME it is to be unemployed and otherwise unengaged. I'll be hitting the books hard, and have so much to write about law school, that everyone will finally understand how the title of my blog and the subject matter coincide.

I made bean soup tonight, from scratch, in my slow cooker. I'll have to remember to take my slow cooker to Saskatoon with me - I don't know if I could live without it.

I bought a skirt at Purr the other day, and I am so in love with it, I think I may have a problem. The picture here is the actual skirt - colour and everything - that I got; the Debutante Damsel. It's cute, but more importantly, oh so comfortable. It was on sale (WOO HOO), and the company that made it is called Sweet Soul. Their website was listed on the tag that came on the skirt, and because I love this skirt so much, I checked out the site.

Wow - I think I just found my new favourite line of clothing, this website has nothing but crazy awesome stuff. It's a Canadian company based out of Vancouver ... check out the site (you can even buy some stuff online).

Check out the Siren Hoody, and the Monroe Miss dress:


I love getting good deals on things, but I love even more the opportunity to support Canadian business! Yay Canada!

No comments: