Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Stealth Posts are Out of Control ...

Maybe it's because I know I'm leaving work soon, and I don't care if the security IT guys start breathing down my neck (I know them anyway, so I'm sure I could sweet talk them around to the dark side of the force).

Anyway, I was just reading a thread on lawstudents.ca, and found a mention of the show "Billable Hours" on Showcase ... described as Scrubs, but for lawyers??!?!?!? OMG - I LOVE SCRUBS, and I'm going to BE a Lawyer - was this show made for ME EXCLUSIVELY!?!?!? WILL it compare with Big Brother and America's Next Top Model as my favourites (now that Alias is done ... I need a new show to add to my TV trifecta).

I MUST check this out. Someone posted that it's on Sundays at 9:30, and again at 11:45, and sometimes on Wednesdays.

Here's the website: Billable Hours



Also - check this out - friends of the family - THANK GOODNESS!

Article from the Calgary Herald

2 comments:

James said...

I haven't checked this show out, although I suppose I should. I think I may stick with scrubs as we'll likely be swamped with law stuff next year anyways! (I'll be at Dal)

Last fall some friends and I rented the first season on scrubs on DVD. I think we watched something like 16 episodes in less than 3 days. THat was scrubs overload.

Lisa Hutch said...

I LOVE the idea of a Scrubs marathon - it is probably one of the only shows that I laugh out loud over, even when I'm ALONE IN THE HOUSE! Makes me feel like I'm CRAZY!?!?!?!