Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oh. Boy.

Evil. Fish.

I had a bite, and now I'm paying the price. I'm sitting on my couch, trying not to move. Luckily typing doesn't take very much effort.

Well, on Sunday the flight back to Saskatoon went very smoothly, and Sunday evening I hunkered down and finished the memo. I chopped it down, edited it as much as I could, and came in just under the word count.

I feel like I did as good a job as I could, but I still feel insecure about how it actually went. After editing it down and re-reading it over and over again, the words stopped making sense to me, so when it came to looking for cohesion, I kind of couldn't tell anymore.

Oh well, it's done.

Our Constitutional class was cancelled in the morning, so I made a quick trip to school to hand in the memo before the deadline. My next class wasn't until 3:30, so I went home and caught up on everything that I had been neglecting in deference to my memo. At 3:30 I went back to school for Contracts, just to have the prof cancel it, since many students were already at the bar.

So, we went to Louis to wait for the Evil Fish event, then came back to the student lounge for the event itself. The last person who hands in their open memo is labeled as the Evil Fish, and festivities ensue around that.

It was a late night, and I'm paying the price today.

One thing I did learn last night, though, is that to cure the hiccups - just take a shot of vinegar. No joke. It works.

No comments: