Thursday, November 30, 2006

Am I Nervous About Something?

I didn't sleep very well last night, and my tummys a little rumbly this morning. Sounds like physical manifestations of stress, but I don't feel particularly stressed about anything (more than usual) today.

Any thoughts on what it could be?

Our contracts class is cancelled (again) today, so I have constitutional at 10:00, and then property at 4:00 ... a painfully ridiculous break inbetween, it's true. I was going to try and be at school by 7:00 today to hit the gym, but it looks like it's going to be more like 8:00, so maybe I'll try and hit the gym in the ridiculously long break. As long as I don't opt to sleep on my books in the law library ... it's only 7:21 in the AM, and I'm already looking forward to a nap? Yikes.

I finished the Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory, and it was fabulous. If you need a good book for your Xmas list, this could be one. LOVED IT. I want to read more by Philippa Gregory now.

Jason is coming this weekend, and I'm counting down the days, hours, minutes. I'm going to have to scramble a bit to get everything done that I should, so that I can do nothing with him in a guilt free kind of way.

I've started thinking about Xmas shopping ... maybe that's the anxiety feelings ... thinking of the Xmas crowds at the mall, the Xmas traffic, the masses of people that make everything take forever ... could be.

Oh well - I'm off to school.

No comments: