Friday, November 24, 2006

Back to Work

I drove Jason to work, had breakfast, watched What Not To Wear, and am now hunkering back into the legal writing position (i.e. hunched shoulders over a keyboard, half-frown furrowing my brow).

I (more or less) finished the legal framework part of my memo, and now move onto applying it to my situation at hand. Wow ... you have to sort through a lot of stuff to GET THERE.

I think, for next time, that I would split my research into two phases; phase one to get a general idea and see where you're going to go with the memo, start writing the memo, and then phase two of research to supplement your framework. Like pay as you go, but slave as you go instead.

Calgary is even colder today than it was yesterday, but my car is nestled into her garage (sigh, how I love my garage).

I'm going to try and hit the U of C law library today to find a couple of parallel citations ... hopefully this is an easy endeavor. Scary ... rival school (not really) law students!

No comments: