Monday, March 03, 2008

Awesome Weekend in Calgary

What a whirlwind of a trip.

I had a minor (well ... I'll be honest ... major) anxiety attack on our way to Calgary on Friday morning. The highway between Saskatoon and Rosetown was so bad that I went into meltdown mode. Luckily, the Hubster is a cool-headed driving pro, and wasn't too distracted by my panic-attack gesticulations.

Once we got to C-Town, it was a whirlwind (a glorious, glorious whirlwind).

Sigh. Got to see a dear friend of mine (known her since Junior High School) get married on Friday. She was the most radiant bride ever, and it was such a thrill to be part of her day.

Jason and I got to spend time with my Family, get a bunch of errands done, and grab a pint with some friends at the Wildwood.

The drive home was much less eventful than the ride out there, and so we arrived back home safe and sound.

Now, to get back into school mode ... again.

Our Tax classes have ended, so it's time to prepare for the March 22nd exam. I have another Gender assignment that just came out, my Natural Resources long paper presentation is at the end of the month, and I have a Professional Responsibility group assignment unfolding in the next few weeks. Also - volunteering for the Jessup this week, so I'm shaping up to be a busy woman. Exciting, since that's generally the way I like to be. Have also had a few CLS appointments, which have kept my partner and I hopping. Exciting indeed.

No comments: