Friday, June 22, 2007

Thank Goodness It's ...

... yup. Friday. I've been fighting the chocolate demons all day, and so far I'm winning ... we'll see about later on, though. Later on my resolve usually dissolves.

This weekend we're heading out to Fairmont for Jason's work's family weekend. Should be a blast ... a real treat. I'm just thinking of the laundry that I have to do before I go ... not sure when that'll happen ... but dreams do come true, don't they?

Still no news yet from U of C, but I'll post as soon as I know. I should really give this an official name ... Transfer Watch 2007 ... something like that. Then I can shorthand it for those keeping track with me. TW2007. I'll put this code in the sidebar ... and when I know I can update it. That way, my whining will be subtle!

I'm finally less sore today from my soccer match on Tuesday ... I guess playing forward (as opposed to defense) the whole time really makes a difference to my ol' muscles. Ouch.

Other than the ramblings above, I got nothin' else. Quiet day today. I don't even have any rants, as a last blog alternative. Rant free ... it's a new Lisa era.

No comments: