Sunday, April 01, 2007

So ...


... I'm in exam mode, which explains the absence. If I'm not at school, I'm at home sleeping, basically.

And ... ever since I switched my blogger to beta with Google, I've had problems remembering my password, and I haven't had the time to go through the steps to recover it until now.

So ... lucky you, whoever you are reading this, I'm back.

For a bit.

But ... I'm going again. To study. I need to pass my first year of law school, or else the entire idea of this blog would be really embarrassing.

Anything exciting to catch everyone up? Let's see ... I did make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies tonight while I was studying. That was fun, and a highlight of the week, so you can see how my week has been.

Sigh.

I'll be a better blogger when this first year is over, I promise, and I'll write a lot about my experiences. Girl Guide's honour.

I've never had a year-long course before this year, and now I know that I was smart to avoid them. You feel like a rockstar in December when you only have midterms, but now ... remembering back to Sept/Oct is pretty hairy, especially since right now I can barely remember what I ate for dinner ... tonight.


Yikes.

There's just so much material to go though. Hopefully I can crank away at a reasonable rate. So far I'm almost done getting through one course, so ALMOST 1 down, 4 to go. I've made tiny starts on two others, and I've got almost this whole week to try and attempt the rest.

So ... please, everyone who reads this ... send me some exam-lucky kind of vibes, and hopefully I'll pull through this alive.

No comments: