Friday, April 13, 2007

I Just Burnt My Tongue ...

... and surprisingly I don't care about it. Why? Because I'm feeling rather Carrie Bradshaw-ish at the moment. I was sipping my Caffe Broadway in the Roastery, while typing on my laptop, basking in the sunshine in their big window. Burnt my tongue, but the atmosphere here is about 1000% better than the frenzy of the law library.

Here's a tip to anyone that's thinking about law school - avoid the law library once it gets close to exams. Before exams, it's not bad ... but the close you get, the more you can feel it in the air, smell it on the students around you, and taste it in your gulps of anxiety. Find yourself a place that has an internet connection, good coffee, and excellent background music (Roastery fits all these things - especially the background music).

Now, I turn to Contracts.

No comments: