Thursday, April 05, 2007

Am I a Geek ...

... for liking my Charter class? It's all so very interesting. I like it all. I like the statutory interpretation aspect of it ... I like the policy/fundamental law building aspects of it.

It's so very exciting.

AND ... I'm almost done preparing for my Charter exam.

1 Class down, 4 to go.

I'm about half way through property, 1/3 of the way through contracts, and I haven't started torts and criminal yet ... but criminal has 33 cases to prep, tort ~50 ... so in comparison to the 100 or so cases I had to prepare in both Charter and Contracts ... I feel like I'm ahead of the game, so to speak.

Onward, fearsome Tuesday April 10th ... I think I may be ready for you. I fear you not, although I anxiety you (wink, wink), my heart is palpitating and my palms are sweaty ... my knees are weak too ... but that's muscle atrophy from all the time I've been spending in the law library. It's a shame, really. I liked my leg muscles.

No comments: