Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This Mornings Re-Cap ... so Far

- Decided not to go to school to study, but to study from home (roomies are both out)
- Ate oatmeal and left-over Chinese food
- Applied for another summer job (took a long time to write the cover letter for that one)
- Started my Property studying, again (day 2)
- Tried to think of a nickname for myself for my Dodgeball team shirt (AND ... came up pretty empty, I don't really have any nicknames)
- Planned out dinner with the roomie (in honour of our weekly ANTM dinner party)
- Had a shower, did my hair
- Loaded the dishwasher and ran it
- Wrote on my blog.


AND ... now I'm going to try and get back to studying.


WHY IS IT SO HARD TO REMAIN FOCUSED?!??!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall if/what your d-ball nickname was, but it could've been "Starsky's better half". Weak, I know.