- Saw The Dark Knight, loved it, but probably should have waited a week as I scored a seat only 3 rows away from the screen - GAH! Still pretty busy. BUT ... there's a reason ... it is SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD. As Lainey would say, Maggie > Katie any day.
- Saw Step Brothers, loved it too. So funny.
- Turned 29. Sigh. The last year of my twenties.
- Got to have lunch with friends of mine that are back from being away sailing for almost 8 months.
- Got to have dinner with friends that haven't been able to see in a long while.
- Got a new camera (looked at the Clay suggested camera, but opted for a cheaper Kodak one ... very similar to my old one so the learning curve for using it is almost non-existent).
- Bought a dishwasher - hallelujah - so exciting.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
So ... in short,