Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Happy 5th Anniversary Jackie and Glen!


I love July. Usually there's great weather, the Stampede hits Calgary (although I'll be missing it this year), my birthday goes down (I'm not 30 yet, so it's still all good ... ahahahahaha), and it starts off with a nice long weekend.


On the flip side, today kinda marks the halfway point of my summer vacation. Sigh. It goes by far too quickly. I'm not sure that I'm ready to be a 3rd year law student, the responsibility, the example that I must set ... ahahahahaha.


Speaking of school, 1st year law school rears it's head in the news today ...


Morgentaler named to receive Order of Canada


I'm impressed with the fearlessness of controversy that this shows.


In other Canada Day news I'm scratching my sun burnt knees ... Jason played in a slo-pitch tournament over the weekend, and SPF 30 just didn't protect my knees and my nose. If only I could tan like my brother Joe. The guy never seems to burn, just bronzes. Gah.

No comments: