Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Cost of it is Gettin' Me Down

Printing.

Yikes, hey?

I seem to have some kind of energy field about my person that interferes with the operation of any inkjet printer that enters it. I've gone through a few of them, and I refuse to invest in another.

So ... I've been printing things at school, but at $0.10 a page, it's adding up.

While I can appreciate that profs are putting materials online for students to access, so that we don't necessarily have to pay crazy money for textbooks that aren't always relevant, because of my personal preferences, I pay tons to print it all anyway. What can I say? I learn better when I highlight. I'm visual, and I remember what I colourize.

What I need is a laser printer. Time to do some consumer research.

I've spent the better part of the afternoon working online to have some stuff printed and bound at Staples.

I'm putting in some tabs to make it easier for me when it comes time to study for exams, but it is tedious work right now.

Aurgh.

Paying for printing sucks.

No comments: