Friday, August 03, 2007

We Won, We Won, We Won - Part Deux

So ... at beach volleyball last night we won both of our games (woo hoo)!!! Exciting. For this sport, as well (like ultimate), the first three weeks were a seeding round, so now that we're playing newbies (like ourselves), it's a little more fun.
I think bringing beer helped as well, but who's to say?

This wasn't the first win for our volleyball team, they won both games last week, but due to a migraine, I wasn't there to witness the glory first hand. Let me tell you, it was glorious this week baby.

Yesterday, I had pretty much one of my grumpiest days ever. I think it was a combination of hormones (heh heh heh ... PMS and I were fighting for supremacy over my body, it was a back and forth venture all day), stress (I hate moving ... so much more than I can even talk about), and sadness (I hate saying goodbye to people too ... I'm REALLY going to miss my friends, even if it is only for 2 years).

Luckily, I was able to drag my butt to volleyball. When I'm grumpy, volleyball is the last thing on the list of things that I want to do, but last night, it snapped me outtta the grump so fast, it was awesome.

As for the MacLean's/CBA "Lawyers are Rats" debacle, that's still ongoing with more opinions/rebuttals/responses being wagered back and forth ... I'm getting a little bored with it already ... I'm ready for some new drama.

I need to buy some jeans. I hate jean shopping more than anything in the world. But ... it has to be done.

No comments: