Thursday, November 08, 2007

Still Alive and Kicking

I'm finally feeling like I can breathe now. It seems that it's been one thing or another for a long time. We've moved, travelled back and forth to Calgary, unpacked, I've had interviews and a couple of assignments ... it's been a long haul so far ... and now I'm settling in for the final run.

Ahhh finals, how I loathe your approach. There never seems to be enough time to do everything that I should.

With the CUPE strike @ U of S, our classes have been held off campus, and my routine has been shot. I'm totally a routine girl ... I like being able to get into a rhythm. The radio this morning says that the roads are slippery, so I'm thinking of walking to our alternative class venue ... might have to dig out the mitts.

PS - ANTM - how weird was that whole "I don't think I'm losing weight ..." thing ... um ... you'd have to figure that either you're shrinking, or your clothes are growing ... and last time I checked, clothes shrink, not grow (heh, heh, heh). I'm sure that the whole situation is stressful, and I know for sure that some people lose weight as a side-effect ... but ... it seemed weird that she denied it all. Hmmmm ....

No comments: