Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've Decided It's Time to Get Serious

Yeah ... finals are looming, so I've gone into preparation mode. I'm still in slow speed, but I'm there just the same.

Spent the weekend starting to prepare my evidence cases spreadsheet - and MAN did it take me forever, and I'm only about 1/3 of the way through. Doesn't bode well for how much time I need to start putting into this stuff.

I figure if I stay on top of readings for classes from here on out, that'll help ... so tonight, I read all my BusOrg readings. Yeah ... it was a lot ... but I survived. AND NOW ... all I want to do is play a little WOW, and I have to download a bloody huge patch before I can. AURGH.

With all of the school reading, I'm a little slow on the communication skills - so you'll all have to excuse me.

I can't wait until finals are over, it'll be so nice to have a fresh start in January.

I can't believe we're almost half-way through November.

School. That's all I've been doing lately. School. I might need some light therapy or something ... need to spend some time outside.

No comments: