Friday, December 07, 2007

I Behaved Last Night

I studied my face off ... and didn't even think about Tricia Helfer on The Hour.

AND
then ... Karma took care of me. I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep, and as I was flicking through the channel guide on TV, I saw The Hour ... switched to it, and it was right AT THE MOMENT that the TriciaHelfer segment started.

Sigh.

Battlestar Gallactica, how you play with my emotions ... delaying the start of your season until next year ... I know that there's a writer's strike and all ... but you're really leaving me in the lurch.

Also - my first exam is tomorrow.

Scared. Nervous. BUT ... I really like Debtor-Creditor, so I'm ALMOST looking forward to it. I know. Sick and twisted, right?

My goal for today is to NOT distract myself by looking up fun music videos.

I'll let you know how I do.

No comments: