Monday, February 04, 2008

Follies Weekend

Friday night I volunteered for Legal Follies, and on Saturday night J and I went to the show and the afterparty. With an amazing crew working like dogs behind the scenes, the show was well put together, and showcased some of the most amazing talent here at the law school. From musical performances to performance of skits that were written by law students themselves, it was an awesome night to appreciate my fellow students in a whole new way.

Here's one of the pieces I found that has already made its way onto youtube.






Oh - and that lecture that was held on Friday, I WANT THAT BOOK now ... although I'll probably see if I can get it from the U of S library ... reading material for reading break maybe.

Bar Codes
Women in the Legal Profession
BY: Jean McKenzie Leiper


No comments: