Friday, October 03, 2008

Must Be a Good Sign ...

... I'm not NEARLY as exhausted today as I have been the past couple of Fridays ... so the school schedule/routine must be becoming more comfortable. Jason and I did a bunch of running around today, all over Saskatoon, and I feel like we got a lot accomplished. He had already done the raking of our leaves earlier in the week (which I had been putting off for the weekend), which was just awesome of him. What a great way to start off the weekend.

I'm working on my goal for the week right now - finishing up the organization of our office. I'm pretty excited about it (yup ... I guess my need for visual harmony is a pretty driving force).

I made a batch of these cookies a while ago, and they were so good that I think I'm going to have to make some more today (I leave out the coconut, though). They're so perfect and fall-licious.

My organization frenzy in our office should also be directed towards my school work this weekend, I suppose. I'm fairly caught up, but I'd really like to start organizing my notes so that when exam time comes around I can get straight down to studying (instead of spending copious amounts of time shuffling papers into an easily scannable, easily flippable bundle). I'll let everyone know how that goes. It's so hard when the weather outside is so gorgeous. Sigh.

No comments: