Thursday, April 03, 2008

Almost Done ...

... my major paper, which is good seeing as it's due tonight at 7 PM, as is the delivery of my presentation of it.

So ... tomorrow I'll be a happy camper. I'll officially be done 3 out of my 5 classes; Tax, Gender and the Law (sniff - sad this class is done) and Natural Resources.

Then ... 2 exams, and I'm free for the summer.

So ... I'd love to chat a bit more, but I'm diving back into the paper writing. I have to finish up a couple of thoughts, write my conclusion, do some light editing, and then make sure that all of my citations are correct and line-up the right way.

Also - for anyone that is like me and didn't have to do a lot of paper writing in undergrad, take Gender and the Law! Not only is it super interesting, but you write two smaller papers which means that halfway through the semester, you get feedback on the first mini-paper that you write before you have to write a minor paper. This has really helped me ... I hope, I guess we'll see when the marks come in.

It's a pretty big Thursday for me!

No comments: