Saturday, September 27, 2008

Can't Believe It's October Next Week

My school weeks have been flying by, which is both good and bad. With only four days of classes a week, and all of my LSA responsibilities, it's a lot packed into a short space of time, and I'm usually exhausted at the end of it all.

I do feel like I've got some progress going on though, which is a good thing. I've drafted a rough copy of my major paper outline, and had some talks with my Prof about it ... so that's a step forward. I've been keeping on top of my Progressive Learning Journal for ADR, which is fabulous, and MOSTLY keeping up with all my reading for classes.

The weather here has been surprisingly gorgeous, for fall, which makes my bus transiting that much better.

I've been feeling pretty relaxed on the weekends, which really helps. Even though I'm exhausted, there usually isn't too much on my plate except for school, resting, and doing a little laundry/household stuff. Really, I've been watching what I take on since it seems that I really need this time on the weekends for myself.

I forgot to mention the fun too ... Jason and I (ahem, well ... probably more so me) were inspired by Thomas' puzzling skills last week, so we picked up a 1500 piece jigsaw that we're having fun putting together in the living room. Awesome.

And now ... just have to fit in a little WOW ... ya know ... gotta do it!

No comments: